Thursday, April 9, 2009

Does Anyone Care?

I came across a marketing 2.0 posting today on blogs. They said, "don't talk about your company because no one cares".

I tried to think about the types of blogs I read. Do I read company blogs? Once in a while. Google has some interesting things in their blog. I like that they have ground breaking technology some times, and other times the social impact of new tech.

Well, we have some groundbreaking technology. Our interface is a completely different way of shopping for travel. It's more like a video game then Expedia or Travelocity. We call it "Visual Travel".

Maybe in my blog I've been writing about the wrong things. I should probably focus on how great our site is - and how it can affect your life.

My last posting talked about using "trips" on our site to be useful. Now, that's relevant isn't it? That's saying hey, here's something you didn't think of that our site can do that you might appreciate.

We are still working on some bugs in the system but it's coming along nicely, it is a great tool for a lot of things and we're going to make it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment