Friday, January 16, 2009

My Favorite Hotel Location Today

This is where I'm going for vacation.

The Hyatt in Honolulu is reasonably priced, has 3386 rooms and a gorgeous view of Mamala Bay.

Ok, I sound just a little too much like an advertisement but you can be sure that they didn't pay me. (My friends can attest to that.) But the white sandy beaches right in the middle of one of the biggest cities in Hawaii with all of the touristy (wallet gouging) shops, restaurants and everything else you could ever want are within walking distance.

Especially at the end of the week, Friday afternoon, the idea of learning how to surf, swimming in the warm water while my shoulders and neck kind of ache from sitting in front of these monitors all day is mind blowing.

With the link above, if you zoom in and use the map hybrid function you'll get a better idea of what I mean.

I can't wait to go on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment